- 2 cups pitted Bohemian Dates® Medjool Dates, coarsely chopped (about 20 dates)
- 1/2 cup very hot water
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with foil or parchment paper pressing firmly into the corners.
- Place dates & water into a food processor.
- Process until fairly smooth to make a coarse paste, or process longer to make a creamy paste, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Place onto cooking sheet on non-stick surface & place into the refrigerator to chill.
- Cut to bite sized shapes
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- PRO TIP: Spice Date Paste - 1/2 cup date paste & 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, pumpkin spice, or ground ginger spice.